Post Frame Building Spray Foam Insulation in Iowa
Post frame buildings have becoming increasingly popular because of their versatility. They are simple structures that can be built very fast with strong and reliable, but inexpensive materials. They can be used for almost anything, including homes, businesses, storage, barns, and even airplane hangars. No matter what they are used for, insulation is the best way to keep its contents safe. That is why you should consider spray foam insulation from Iowa Spray Foam. There are a variety of benefits to using spray foam insulation including:
- Reduces Energy Costs: Spray foam insulation keeps the inside of the structure comfortable all year round. It keeps it warm in the winter and keeps the heat out in the summer so it stays cool inside.
- Eliminates Moisture: While other insulation may rot when it comes into contact with water, our spray foam insulation is water resistant keeping water from entering your structure. This also prevents mold and mildew growth.
- Reduces Noise: Wind and storms will be quieter with our spray foam insulation. It reduces external noise and noise pollution inside the structure. This is not an intended use, but is definitely a benefit.
- Prevents Pests: Spray foam insulation does not house pests. You will not have to worry about insects or rodents living in your insulation. Other insulation options allow this to happen, which is why spray foam is such a great choice.
- Reduces Bulk: Other insulation options can take up so much room, but with just an inch of spray foam insulation you will see improvement in all these areas. In most cases, spray foam is much less bulky than other insulation options.
Types of Spray Foam Insulation from Iowa Spray Foam
You can avoid many problems such as mold and mildew, water stains, and pest infestation with our spray foam insulation. You will also receive a variety of benefits and advantages including lower energy bills and reduced noise pollution. There is almost no downside to installing spray foam insulation in your pole frame building. Iowa Spray Foam offer two types of spray foam insulation which include:
Closed Cell Spray Foam: This type of spray foam insulation is more dense than open cell spray foam. It also adds the benefit of being water resistant. This option tends to be more expensive than open cell, but is known to be slightly more popular.
Open Cell Spray Foam: While it is less dense than open cell, this option expands a bit more to provide an air barrier, so it takes up a little bit more space. It is lighter and less expensive than closed cell.
Contact us today to learn more about our spray foam insulation options or for a FREE estimate. We want to hear from you because your satisfaction is our goal. Give us here at Iowa Spray Foam a call today!